Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Glassy

In the words of Joss Stone... I fell in love with a boy. But that boy was crazy. Not like the fun kinda crazy. More like the kind of crazy you just don't want in your life... The kind of crazy that doesn't go away...

That was December '08 - February '09. Well, before he finally went away it was probably June.

There was nothing for a while... A well needed hiatus from the world of boys. And then the adventures began. I didn't see it that way at first, it was more a rollercoaster ride... Now I look back at the stories I have to tell and now I tell them.

2 comments:

  1. More details! There must be horror, tragedy and humour in this story.
    Rule of Web 2.0: overshare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's more than horror here I think. There's emotion and tragedy.

    Maybe, one day, when I'm ready to publically reflect, you'll get the gory details :)

    ReplyDelete