He was what I think gives online dating a bad name:
- His photographs had to have been at least eight years old.
- He'd gained at least 10kg. (hey, if the shoe was on the other foot?!)
- Although he was 'separated' his wife was still cooking him dinner every night.
- He propositioned a local hotel room and 'mutual benefits' (see point three above).
- He ended the 'date' with "I paid for the email, you don't mind getting the coffee." (notice the lack of question mark).
I did get a follow up email, text and, oh, Christmas card - signed by his secretary (unique I thought), however that one didn't get to second date...